Installing the Virgin TV App on Fire TV
- On the Amazon Fire TV home screen, search for “Virgin TV”.
- Scroll down and select the Virgin TV app. Select Get to download the app.
- The Virgin TV app will now appear on the home screen of your Fire TV Stick, under the My Apps section. Launch it.
- Sign in using your Virgin My Account username and password.
- To watch live content, your Fire TV must be connected to your in-home unlimited Virgin Wi-Fi.
Got questions about logging into My Account? We’ve got answers.