Tracking Your Usage.
Tracking Your Call Or Data Usage
Wanna see how much time or data you used up so that you can keep on track for the rest of the month?
Don't forget that usage figures are approximate and, because of network roaming delays, might not include your most recent usage if you've been roaming. Right now, usage summaries are only up and running for Members in certain provinces.
Like other mobile companies in Canada and around the world, Virgin Mobile bills airtime to Members from the second the network is used to either make or receive calls. Outgoing calls are billed from the time you start the call until it ends. Incoming calls are also billed for the entire time of the call, including the time it took to connect the call. We don't bill for any calls that aren't connected.
Heads-up! Right now this feature is not available for Prepaid accounts.
HOW TO TRACK YOUR USAGE
My Account App
- Download and open the My Account app.
- Hit the menu button in the top-left corner
- Hit My Usage.
- Head to virginmobile.ca/myusage and log in.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi and make sure you're connected to our network. Don't worry there won't be any data charges.
- Bookmark the My Account page for easy access.
- This link will only work from your phone, not from your computer.