Looks like you already have something in your cart. Do you want to replace it with this?
We hate to say but this SIM card is out of stock for online shopping. Feel free to keep going and play with your plan and add-on options. You'll have a chance to print it and take it to a store if you like.
Looks like you've got something in your cart, wanna replace it? <br /> <br /> Heads-up, this SIM card is out of stock for online shopping. Feel free to keep going and play with your plan and add-on options. You'll have a chance to print it and take it to a store if you like.
We hate to say but this SIM is out of stock for online shopping. Head to a <a href="/en/support/find-a-store.html?V=on">Virgin Mobile store</a> to get hooked up.
Please pick a plan type.
Please pick a device type.
Why you want this
- Introducing Liquid Retina. The new display on iPhone XR is the most advanced LCD in the industry. An innovative backlight design allows the screen to stretch into the corners. So you see true-to-life color from one beautiful edge to the other.
- Exceptional materials. The most durable front glass ever in a smartphone. Precision-machined, aerospace-grade aluminum bands. Water and dust resistance.* And six stunning new finishes.
- Advanced Face ID. Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay for things with a glance. It's the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it's even faster.
- Intelligent A12 Bionic. This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do.
- Breakthrough camera system. The world's most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
* iPhone XR is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
How you want this
Your phone. Our SIM.
IT'S A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.
We don't wanna come between you and that phone you love. Hook up your own phone on a month-to-month term with a Virgin Mobile SIM card.Check out our BYOP plans
Got questions About SIM? We can help.
What kind of Virgin Mobile SIM card do I need?
You'll need to check your phone's user guide to find out what type of SIM card you'll need.
If you're unsure take your phone to a Virgin Mobile Store and we'll help you out.
What does unlocking a phone mean?
Good question. Mobile companies “lock” their phones so that they'll only work with SIM cards hooked up to that company's network. Switching this up so that a phone can work with any SIM card is called “unlocking.”
Where do I buy and activate a Virgin Mobile SIM card?
Head to a Virgin Mobile store and get hooked up with us. Don’t deactivate your existing account or phone number, we’ll take care of everything in the store.
I want to unlock my phone. What do I do?
Right now, we can't unlock the phone for you. You could ask to get it unlocked from the original company you bought it from or from a third-party store that offers unlocking. Don't forget that unlocking a phone could void its manufacturer's warranty.
Heads-up! Don't forget that unlocking a phone could void its manufacturer's warranty.