Looks like you already have something in your basket. Do you want to replace it with this?
We hate to say but this SIM card is out of stock for online shopping. Feel free to keep going and play with your plan and add-on options. You'll have a chance to print it and take it to a store if you like.
Looks like you've got something in your basket, wanna replace it? <br /> <br /> Heads-up, this SIM card is out of stock for online shopping. Feel free to keep going and play with your plan and add-on options. You'll have a chance to print it and take it to a store if you like.
We hate to say but this SIM is out of stock for online shopping. Head to a <a href="/en/support/find-a-store.html?V=on">Virgin Mobile store</a> to get hooked up.
Please pick a plan type.
Please pick a device type.
Why you want this
- Selfies That Stand Out - Perfect your selfies with the dual front cameras and adjust the background blur using Live Focus.
- Own The Night - Take bright photos , even in low light environments.
- Free To Go Places - rated IP68* for water and dust resistance, so you can use it in the rain or by the pool.
- Expand Your View - The Infinity Display extends from side to side so you'll be fully immersed in what's on the screen.
* This device has been tested and received an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IP68, which tests for dust intrusion and for water submersion up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof.
How you want this
Got questions About SIM? We can help.
What kind of Virgin Mobile SIM card do I need?
You'll need to check your phone's user guide to find out what type of SIM card you'll need.
If you're unsure take your phone to a Virgin Mobile Store and we'll help you out.
What does unlocking a phone mean?
Good question. Mobile companies “lock” their phones so that they'll only work with SIM cards hooked up to that company's network. Switching this up so that a phone can work with any SIM card is called “unlocking.”
Where do I buy and activate a Virgin Mobile SIM card?
Head to a Virgin Mobile store and get hooked up with us. Don’t deactivate your existing account or phone number, we’ll take care of everything in the store.
I want to unlock my phone. What do I do?
Right now, we can't unlock the phone for you. You could ask to get it unlocked from the original company you bought it from or from a third-party store that offers unlocking. Don't forget that unlocking a phone could void its manufacturer's warranty.
Heads-up! Don't forget that unlocking a phone could void its manufacturer's warranty.