Looks like you already have something in your cart. Do you want to replace it with this?
We hate to say but this SIM card is out of stock for online shopping. Feel free to keep going and play with your plan and add-on options. You'll have a chance to print it and take it to a store if you like.
Looks like you've got something in your cart, wanna replace it? <br /> <br /> Heads-up, this SIM card is out of stock for online shopping. Feel free to keep going and play with your plan and add-on options. You'll have a chance to print it and take it to a store if you like.
We hate to say but this SIM is out of stock for online shopping. Head to a <a href="/en/support/find-a-store.html?V=on">Virgin Mobile store</a> to get hooked up.
Please pick a plan type.
Please pick a device type.
Why you want this
- So much screen, so little bezel - With a sleek punch-hole display design, take full advantage of the 6.4-inch FHD+ display on the LG Q70 for an impressive viewing experience in the palm of your hand.
- Capture it all in high resolution - Take high quality photos with two rear-facing 32 MP and 5 MP cameras to capture detail and depth, while the 16 MP front-facing selfie camera produces epic selfies to share.
- Powered up to last - The LG Q70 is packed with a powerful 4000 mAh battery to get you through your tasks. Plus, if you need to recharge quick, it comes equipped with fast charging so you don't miss a beat.
- Unlock with a touch - Need to access your phone quickly? Unlock your device with a single touch to the fingerprint sensor to make a call, access your content, or connect with your friends.
- Cinematic audio on the go - 7.1 channel surround sound delivers cinematic audio on the go and brings a sense of realism to your listening experience.
How you want this
Your phone. Our SIM.
IT'S A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.
We don't wanna come between you and that phone you love. Hook up your own phone on a month-to-month term with a Virgin Mobile SIM card.Check out our BYOP plans
Got questions About SIM? We can help.
What kind of Virgin Mobile SIM card do I need?
You'll need to check your phone's user guide to find out what type of SIM card you'll need.
If you're unsure take your phone to a Virgin Mobile Store and we'll help you out.
What does unlocking a phone mean?
Good question. Mobile companies “lock” their phones so that they'll only work with SIM cards hooked up to that company's network. Switching this up so that a phone can work with any SIM card is called “unlocking.”
Where do I buy and activate a Virgin Mobile SIM card?
Head to a Virgin Mobile store and get hooked up with us. Don’t deactivate your existing account or phone number, we’ll take care of everything in the store.
I want to unlock my phone. What do I do?
Right now, we can't unlock the phone for you. You could ask to get it unlocked from the original company you bought it from or from a third-party store that offers unlocking. Don't forget that unlocking a phone could void its manufacturer's warranty.
Heads-up! Don't forget that unlocking a phone could void its manufacturer's warranty.