COMMUNIQUÉS DE PRESSE
Pour savoir ce que Virgin Mobile a fait dernièrement, jetez un coup d'œil aux communiqués de presse ci-dessous. Si vous êtes un pro des médias et désirez prendre contact avec nous, donnez un coup de fil à notre équipe de presse au 416-643-6746.
Sir Richard Branson WANTS YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH Virgin Mobile's new Plans
MONTREAL (Quebec) 14 février 2008
(MONTREAL, Quebec) February 14, 2008 – Invoking the spirit of John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s legendary 1969 “bed-in” Sir Richard Branson and Virginie Coossa held their very own love fest. After celebrating Valentine’s Day, by handing out roses and chocolates to Montreal’s passers by, Sir Richard and Virginie held their modern version of the “bed-in” at the W Hotel Montréal. At the “bed-in” they unveiled Virgin Mobile’s new innovative and customer focused post-paid offer.
“I’m delighted to be back in Montréal on Valentine’s Day to launch Virgin Mobile’s new post-paid service”, said Sir Richard. “More than 16 million Canadians are currently in contracts that don’t always deliver what they want. People now have a chance to fall in love with a mobile phone company that will sweep them off their feet.”
“We came to Quebec in 2005 to shake up the mobile market and give pre-paid customers a simpler, better deal,” added Sir Richard. “We’ve had huge success in the pre-paid market and now we’re ready to bring the Virgin Mobile love, much-needed simplicity and a more transparent and fairer option to post-paid customers.”
Andrew Black, president and CEO of Virgin Mobile Canada, said “Virgin Mobile is proud to be able to offer its customers plans that deliver what people have come to expect and enjoy from Virgin Mobile – more freedom, more flexibility and more choices.”
“One of the most exciting innovations of our revolutionary new service is myTime™. In a North American first, Virgin Mobile customers will be able to choose the hour when their unlimited calling clock begins, rather than being told when it starts. For people who want flexibility, they can now choose the morning time, day time or any other time that’s right for them to make their calls – this is the perfect choice – and it’s only available with Virgin Mobile,” says Black.
Here’s why you will fall in love with the “no-con contract”:
- myPlan™ – Plans Where You Call the Shots – Either choose the hour when your calling clock starts with myTime™ or choose unlimited local talk and text with 5 friends or loved ones with myCrew™.
- Great Text and Data Rates – Spread the love with Unlimited Mobile Web Browsing for $7/month or 2500 texts for just $10/month.
- myVIP Membership™ – Super Speedy Upgrades let you get your hands on the hottest phones faster than a speeding bullet, access to our loaner phone program, jump the line for Virgin Festival tickets before anyone else, free local calling on your birthday, one hot music tone or wallpaper every month and Minute Check™ – where you can see on-line how many minutes you’ve used each month.
- No Rip Offs – Now here’s the real heart-stopper – No activation charge, no ‘System Access Fee’, no charges to switch plans each month and no exorbitant cancellation fees.
- Show the environment some love – Virgin Mobile continues its mission to champion the environment with automatic e-Bills, billing that saves paper and helps protect the planet. You can also choose to round up your bill to the nearest dollar with Common Cents™ and the extra change will go towards helping people around the world through Virgin Unite Canada.
- Hot Phones – Joining the fantastic line-up of Virgin Mobile phones are the LG Musiq and Razr2; feature packed phones at great prices that will let customers take advantage of everything Virgin Mobile offers.
“Today is a great day for Quebecers as Virgin Mobile has put the customer back in the driver’s seat,” says Andrew Black. “We know people will fall in love with myPlan™ monthly packages because they were designed by customers for customers. They’re filled with the things people wanted from their phone company without the headaches they normally get.”
Where to sign up for myPlan™ from Virgin Mobile
Virgin Mobile’s new offer is available today at select Virgin Mobile Mini-Stores across the country or by calling Customer Care at 1-866-999-4145. Beginning March 3, you can also sign up for myPlan™ at Wal-Mart, London Drugs and other retail stores across Canada. For further details on myPlan™ please visit www.virginmobile.ca.
About Virgin Mobile Canada
The Virgin Mobile group of companies has attracted more than 10 million customers worldwide. As the #1 mobile youth network, Virgin Mobile Canada’s mission is to connect, entertain, and reward like nobody else. Its simpler, better deal offers customers control, flexibility, and choice to design mobile packages that truly work for them. J.D. Power and Associates ranked Virgin Mobile highest in customer satisfaction with prepaid wireless service for three years in a row, 91% of customers would recommend Virgin Mobile to a friend, and a 2007 independent survey confirmed that Virgin Mobile has the happiest customers of any of the national cell phone companies in Canada.
Virgin Mobile phones are available at more than 4,000 locations with top-up cards available at more than 10,000 locations nationally. Virgin Mobile products can also be purchased online at http://www.virginmobile.ca or by calling 1-877-662-2824
Communiquez avec nous