Using Virgin TV on Your Chromecast™
- Download the Virgin TV App on any supported Apple (link to “Installing App on iOS”) or Android (link to “Installing App on Android”) Mobile Device
- To use ChromecastTM, both the mobile device and ChromecastTM must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you want to watch live TV programming, both the Chromecast and Mobile device must be connected to your in-home Virgin Wi-Fi.
- Open the Virgin TV App on any supported Mobile Device or Tablet and start playing content.
- Once content is playing, tap the “cast” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you have parental controls enabled, the app will not allow you to cast. Go to the Parental Controls section in settings to disable these controls.
Got questions about logging into My Account? We’ve got answers.