To be eligible for Virgin TV, you need to be located in Ontario or Quebec. Click here to see if your address is eligible.
Virgin TV must be bundled with Virgin Internet on an unlimited usage connection with download speeds of at least 15 Mbps. 25 Mbps is the recommended speed.
Virgin TV is supported on any of the following devices:
- Android smartphones and tablets (OS 5.0+)
- Apple smartphones and tablets (OS 10.0+)
- All versions of Chromecast™
- Computer: Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers
- Apple TV, 4th generation or higher
- All AirPlay-enabled devices
- Android TV: Sony Android TV, nVIDIA Shield, Xiaomi Mi Box
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Basic Edition or higher
- Virgin TV can’t be operated on a device that has been tampered with (i.e., rooting or jailbreaking).
- The app does not support screen mirroring from smartphones and tablets, but it is possible to mirror your screen using a computer and HDMI cord.