TRADE IN YOUR PHONE AND GET UP TO $450 OFF A HOT NEW ONE.
How it works:
Good to know:
- Head to a participating Virgin Mobile store and we'll let you know the exact value of your device.
- You have to be 18 years of age or older.
- You have to be the legal owner of the device that you want to trade in.
- Maximum 1 device per trade-in.
- Rebate applies at the time of purchase on the price of the device in-store after taxes. Amount of rebate depends on the value of the device; not all devices will get a rebate. Device must power on and be functional.
Got questions? We can help.
How will Virgin Mobile decide on the condition and value of my device?
We'll check if:
- the device powers on
- the keypad and/or touchscreen work
- the screen and/or body are cracked
- there are signs of liquid damage
- the battery and battery cover are included
Can I transfer the value of my trade-in to someone else?
No, the value of your trade-in isn't transferable and it has zero cash value.
Can I use the value of my trade-in any time?
Sorry, but your trade-in value has to be redeemed in our store at the time of your trade-in. Any part of the trade-in value you don't use expires when you leave the store.
What happens if the price for my new device is less than the trade-in value amount for your old device?
No problem. You can use the remaining balance towards some awesome accessories. Sweet!
Once I have traded in my old device, is it possible to get it back?
Nope. All trades are final. The device can't be returned to you at any time after you've traded it up.
What if my device is valued at $0?
If your device doesn't have any value, then you can always go green and recycle it on the spot with our Recycle Me program.
Can I trade in more than one device at a time?
We can only do one device for each trade-in.
Can I trade in my device at any time?
Sure. Whether you're an existing or new Member, you can trade in your device any time you want.
Do I have to sign up for a new agreement when I trade in my old device?
You don't need to hook up a new agreement.
How long does my trade-in estimate last?
The value of a device goes down over time, so estimates can change all the time. To get the most value out of your device, it's a good idea to head to a Virgin Mobile store soon to see how much it's worth.
Do I need to include the device charger or accessories?
Nope. We only need the device, battery and battery cover.
How can I make sure that the personal info on my device is protected?
To make sure your personal info is protected, here's what you should do before trading-in your device:
- Back it up: Back up any personal info that you want to keep, like contacts, emails, documents, pictures, videos and music. The device can't be returned to you after trade up.
- Deactivate your account: If you have one, take out your SIM card. If your device doesn't have a SIM card, make sure you call your current mobile company to deactivate your device's account.
- Remove your memory cards: If you have one, remove your memory card.
- Reset your device: Delete all your personal info by resetting your device to the factory default settings.
- Charge battery: Make sure the battery is charged so that we can check your device out in the store.