HOW TO USE YOUR COUPON/CODE TO GET UP TO 20% OFF AT THE SOURCE.
Using Your Coupon in a the Source Store.
- Tell a Store Associate that you are a Virgin Mobile Member at check out.
- You will be asked for your Virgin Mobile number to validate you are eligible for the offer. (Only Virgin Mobile Members are eligible.)
- Coupons are only valid for 30 days after they have been issued. If you have made a purchase with your coupon already or have waited longer than 30 days to use it, you will be asked to go back into the App or to virginmobile.ca/thesource and get yourself a new coupon.
- Once you have a valid coupon you will complete your transaction with the Store Associate and receive the appropriate discount.
Using Your Coupon Code Online at the Source.
- Follow the link in the coupon (if entering from the Web) or the App to surf over to The Source's online Registration Page.
- Once on the Registration Page, if you have already registered once before, follow the link through to the Login Page.
- If you have not registered previously, fill out the fields provided.
- Enter the code provided by Virgin Mobile into the PSP Validation Code field.
- For Reference Code, please enter "Virginmobile" (no spaces).
- Once your registration is complete, click the Create Account button to proceed to the shopping page.
- All purchases you make while logged in will receive the Up to 20% off discount.
- If you attempt to login and receive a message noting that you're no longer eligible, please visit virginmobile.ca/thesource to re-confirm your Virgin Mobile phone number.