ROAM SWEET ROAM WITH HOME DATA.
Use the data from your plan when traveling and get unlimited talk and text for just $8/day in the U.S. and $12/day in over 190 international destinations.
TEXT "ROAMHOME" TO 8800 AND YOU'RE ALL SET!
To get Roam Sweet Roam with home data, simply text "ROAMHOME" to 8800. Once enrolled, you will automatically enjoy affordable daily rates for each day you call, text or use data with your phone when roaming in any of our Roam Sweet Roam destinations.
Or to add Roam Sweet Roam with 100MB, simply text "ROAM100" to 7800. Add 100 MB of data per day plus unlimited talk and text, for just $8/day in the U.S. and $12/day in over 190 international destinations.
For more details, visit virginmobile.ca/sweetroam
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Valid each day until 11:59 p.m. ET no matter where you're roaming.
- Taxes extra.
- Roam Sweet Roam is available only within certain Virgin Mobile U.S. and international roaming partners' coverage areas. Roam Sweet Roam may be incompatible with other roaming features or travel passes on your line that require removal before you can add Roam Sweet Roam.
- Roam Sweet Roam is a pay-per-use feature subject to change without notice, including coverage, rates and usage allowances.
- You should not purchase a travel pass for a Roam Sweet Roam destination if you have Roam Sweet Roam. If you have a travel pass and Roam Sweet Roam active on your line while in a Roam Sweet Roam destination, you will not have access to your travel pass allowance and Roam Sweet Roam will apply to your roaming usage and charges.
- You will only be charged for a maximum of 20 days per line in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and a maximum of 20 days per line in other international destinations within the same billing period. Additional charges for data top-ups still apply.
- Premium texts and text-to-landline are not included and are subject to additional charges.
- Roam Sweet Roam is not to be used for roaming permanently or semi-permanently within any Roam Sweet Roam destination(s).
- Certain types of usage will not result in the daily charge, including: making a call to Virgin Care, receiving texts, or using non-chargeable data.