UNDERSTANDING YOUR HOME INTERNET BILL.
Your first Home Internet bill will be a bit different than your future bills. So, here's some handy dandy need-to-knows.
- You will get one bill whether you have both Mobile and Home Internet, or Home Internet only.
- Home internet service is billed one month in advance – just like Mobile.
- On your first bill, you’ll see a proration charge for the Home Internet service you received leading up to the first day of your regular billing cycle.
- Your Home Internet usage is calculated based on your billing cycle.
- Usage overages you incur will appear on your next bill.
YOUR FIRST BILL
You are charged one month in advance for Home Internet service. So, on your first bill, you’ll see two charges:
- 1 A charge for your next month’s Home Internet service in advance based on your billing cycle dates.
- 2 A prorated amount for the first month of Home Internet leading up to your billing cycle.
YOUR SECOND BILL
Your Home Internet usage is calculated based on your billing cycle.
- 3If you’re not on an Unlimited Home Internet plan, any usage overages you incur previous billing cycle will show in the other charges section of your second bill.
If you're on the Home Internet Unlimited plan, usage ain't no thang so you won't see any overage charges.
YOUR HOME INTERNET BILL: THE NITTY GRITTY
On your first bill, you’ll see a partial charge for the Home Internet access you received leading up to the first day of your regular billing cycle.
Basically, this is a daily rate based on the calendar month from the date you activated your Home Internet service to the date your first full billing cycle begins.
USAGE OVERAGE CHARGES
If you’re not on an Unlimited plan, your Home Internet usage is calculated based on your billing cycle dates. So any usage overages you incur during your first billing cycle will show in the “other charges” section of your bill.
You’ll get a notification when you’ve exceeded 90% and 100% of your monthly usage.