How to change your Buddy numbers.
Your Buddy List covers all numbers inside your local calling area. If you’ve got National Buddies or your monthly plan includes Canadian Long Distance then your Buddy List can also cover numbers from across Canada.
You can change your Buddy List once each month for free! Here’s how:
My Account app
- Download and open the My Account app
- Hit the menu button in the top-left corner
- Hit Overview
- Scroll down, then hit Buddies
- To make any changes, hit the edit button on the right
- Make your changes, then hit Save
- Head to virginmobile.ca/changebuddies and log in.
- Make your changes, pick nicknames for your Buddies and Save
Good to Know:
- All your Buddies need to have 10-digit Canadian numbers. Toll-free numbers can’t be added as a Buddy.
- Your changes will go through in about 30 minutes.
- Starting October 1st, 2013, there will be a $5 fee for changing your buddy numbers over the phone or at a Virgin Mobile store.
- Turn off your WiFi and make sure you're connected to our network. Don't worry there won't be any data charges.
- Bookmark the My Account page for easy access.
- This link will only work from your phone, not from your computer.