RINGTONES, WALLPAPERS, APPS AND GAMES
DOWNLOAD RINGTONES AND WALLPAPERS
If you’ve got a Smartphone, there’s more than one way to get new ringtones and wallpapers. Check out our Interactive Phone Guide for more info on how to download ringtones and wallpapers on your phone.
Life hack: Create your own wallpapers by taking pictures or saving images to your Photos and then setting them as wallpaper on your lock or homes screen. You can change the ringtone on your phone by setting your favourite song or any sound file as your new ringtone.
If you love your basic phone, then you can get new wallpapers by setting any picture you have on your phone as a wallpaper.
DOWNLOAD APPS AND GAMES
If you have a BlackBerry, Android or iPhone it’s super-easy to download apps and games onto your phone. To learn how it’s done, check out our Interactive Phone Guide, pick your phone manufacturer, pick your phone, and then click on Applications and Games.
- Make sure BlackBerry App World is installed on your phone. If you don’t have it, head to BlackBerry’s dedicated web page to install it.
- Open BlackBerry App World and find the app you want to download, click on the app name and view more details.
- Click on Download to install the app or game.
- If you haven't already, add a Google Account on your device.
- Open the Google Play Store App or go to Google Play on your computer.
- Select an item.
- Touch Install (for free items) or to find out the item's price.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. For paid items: Use the Down arrow to select or edit your payment method.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Select the App you’d like to download.
- Touch Get and then Install (for free items) or the item’s price and then Buy (for paid items).
- Touch Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.